9 months ago
This role is primarily responsible for managing and driving Workday optimization as well as creating new functionality for the AMGH family of companies. You will work to continuously provide support for the Workday system and its users by performing data validation activities, assisting with payroll processing, researching issues/unexpected results and/or process flaws, and recommending solutions or alternate processing methods. The position also supports iCims, the new application tracking system that will be implemented in early 2018. This position is crucial to our ability to automate and improve business processes and workflows to maximize efficiency and improve the end user experience. The ideal candidate will be experienced with payroll and HRIS, possessing a keen eye for detail, functional HR knowledge and experience with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. This individual contributor position will work closely with the HR, Payroll, Finance and IT teams.
Duties and Responsibilities
The HRIS Administrator is responsible for:
* Researching, proposing and implementing modifications to system design and security
* Maintaining Workday system integrity
* Building custom reports and dashboards for key groups at AMGH
* Leading the implementation of new modules across AMGH
* Providing technical assistance and training to local subsidiaries
* Leading the implementation and support of a new applicant tracking system
* Build and maintain integrations between key 3rd party systems using Cloud Connect and RaaS
* Ensure system compliance with SOX. Work with SOX auditor to identify potential issues.
On a project basis, you’ll be required to:
* Implement acquired companies to the Workday system including training and data loads through EIBs.
* Prepare for bi-annual Workday updates.
The ideal applicant will have the following experience:
* 3+ years prior HR System Administration (Workday preferred)
* Ability to collaborate in a team environment – desire to step in and get your hands dirty
* Ability to take ownership on projects and follow through to completion
* Ability to balance multiple daily tasks and long-term strategic projects
* Data analysis skills using Microsoft Excel
* Detail oriented with strong analytical and structured problem solving skills
* Good understanding of HR practices, reporting needs and data analysis
* Knowledge and understanding of HR functional areas
* Discretion in dealing with confidential data and sensitive situations
Nice to haves:
* Prior experience implementing Workday or handling system conversion to Workday.
* Experience in iCims administration
* Experience in two or more of these areas in Workday: HCM, payroll, integrations, advanced comp, performance management, absence management.
Working Conditions and Physical Environment
* Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
* Frequently required to sit for long periods of time at desk working on computer
* Work requires stooping, walking, grasping and repetitive motions; vocal communication is required for expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; hearing is required to perceive information at normal spoken word levels; visual acuity is required for preparing and analyzing written or computer data, determining the accuracy and thoroughness of work and observing general surrounds and activities; subject to inside environmental conditions.
* Frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
* The ability to lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
* Must be able to read/comprehend, write, perform calculations, communicate verbally, reason and analyze.
* Special Requirements – Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks.