11 months ago
At Republic Airline, our mission is to provide a safe, clean and reliable flying experience. We believe this is best accomplished by focusing on our vision, “With the BEST people, products and performance, we will be America’s Regional Airline of choice.” Republic Airline, based in Indianapolis, operates a fleet of 180 Embraer 170/175 aircraft and offers scheduled passenger service with 900 daily flights to 100 cities in 35 U.S. states, Canada, the Caribbean and Central America. The airline provides fixed-fee flights operated under our major airline partner brands of American Eagle, Delta Connection and United Express. With more than 5,200 talented aviation professionals, Republic Airline is a great place to get your career off the runway.
Duties and Responsibilities
Provides day-to-day HRIS system support related to Human Resources, Payroll, and building access systems such as report writing, maintaining data integrity and providing technical assistance to end users.
Provides day-to-day management of Human Resources HRIS system and administration. Responsible for reporting, access control, support of HRIS system and successful processing of Payroll, Benefits, Employee Relations, Recruitment, Compensation and IT-related interfaces using HR data.
Maintains security model based on functional responsibilities.
Serves as primary contact for HRIS report writing requests for HR and other business units.
Work with other departments as needed to provide requested HR data with respect to employee privacy, HIPAA and sensitive payroll information.
Processes and monitors workflows in HRIS system to ensure completion in timely manner.
Develops and maintains HRIS training material for employees, managers, and employee administrators on how to use the system most effectively.
Manages all feeds in and out ofthe HRIS system for all areas of HR/Payroll both internally and externally.
Manages HRIS test environment(s) and ensures system changes are vetted before being placed into a production environment. Follows IT’s change management processes during quarterly updates and major changes that could impact other areas of the company.
Provide first level IT support to HR staff in a variety of scenarios. Troubleshoots user issues; follows through with software vendor on issues requiring advanced support.
Leads projects which impacts data maintenance on HRIS system, including mass updates.
May participate on calls related to new features, enhancements and upgrades related to HRIS system. Reviews upgrade documentation and ensures existing processes will continue to operate as expected.
Creates complex payroll and benefit reports as needed.
Manages company ID badge program, including TSA Media plan, design and distribution of all badges. Assists in providing building access badges to new users and modifying existing user access.
Assists in quarterly audit of HRIS user access with HR and Finance management. Works with internal audit team to test documented Sarbanes Oxley reporting requirements as needed.
Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Bachelor's degree in management or human resource information systems, Human Resources, Finance, Business or a Computer related field or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
* At least 3 years of related experience.
* Experience in designing and developing reports in Cognos or related software.
* Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel.
* Strong analytical skills with a strong working knowledge of problem solving, root cause analysis, and associated solution implementation.
* Experience with HRIS systems preferred.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Makes day to day decisions used to support strategic direction. Decisions often require some thought and are somewhat structured. Decisions tend to be short term and usually moderate cost.
# of Openings Remaining 1
Pos. Category Human Resources