6 months ago
* Manages the UltiPro Time & Attendance System and integrated time tracking tools, including TouchBase time clocks with support from IT
* Plan and implement system and process improvements to increase employee and manager utilization, maximize system potential and provide better data integrity
* Manage configuration of system rules and information display by analyzing evolving company needs and functional requirements
* Work with vendors and an internal team to implement configuration changes as needed
* Lead rigorous testing of upgrades and configuration changes as well as troubleshooting and repair of system issues
* Interpret and execute complex system configurations to support contractual union labor requirements and provide specialized report writing and analytics in support of complex data requests
* Understand and ensure all client needs are met for time & attendance data reporting, including Crew Payroll, HR Payroll, HR Administration, Leave Management, Airport Operations and In-Flight
* Partner with IT to maintain accurate documentation for scheduled file feeds and to manage data integration between systems
* Be accountable for the integrity of time and attendance data through both system design and periodic data reviews
* Provide leadership with HR and with partner teams for following timekeeping best practices and maintaining proper labor reporting
* Maintain up-to-date system documentation including manuals, tables, code lists, user test scripts and training documentation
* Train users and stakeholders on system changes to encourage successful adoption of best practice operation of the system
* Manage UltiPro (vendor) to deliver against SLAs
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
* 5 years’ related work experience
* Strong ability to prioritize, manage time and resources effectively and adapt to rapidly changing priorities and meet required deadlines
* Strong analytical abilities, including the ability to troubleshoot problems, recognize areas for process improvements and identify and communicate trends
* Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience with vendor management
* Proficiency with reporting tools and SQL report writing
* Strong proficiency in Word and Excel
* Familiarity with Ultimate Time & Attendance software
* Familiarity with Payroll
* Prior experience working in HR in a unionized work environment
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 14 yearsas reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure have placed Hawaiian among the top of
all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 89th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on
Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s LinkedIn page.
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’ online newsroom.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
Send This Job to a Friend