7 months ago
L3 CANADA offers a challenging and dynamic work environment. Work with leading-edge technology and tools, alongside some of the best thought leaders in our industry, in an environment that values work/life balance. Benefits include every second Friday off with pay (9/80 work schedule) in addition to regular vacation and public holidays, free on-site gym, free fruit, free bagels on the last day of the week, a strong focus on continuing education and much more. Most of all, WESCAM is working towards a noble cause. Our work has a direct link to saving people's lives and safeguarding freedom around the world. We truly do make a difference in our work and in the world!
Learn more about the history of WESCAM...
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with this job. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as necessary.
This role will be responsible for the overall project management and delivery of a Canada wide implementation of SuccessFactors Employee Central (HRIS) and Employee Central Service Center (Self Service), bringing together several division’s HR data in different provinces onto one platform.
We are looking for a passionate, motivated and enthusiastic Project Manager with proven SuccessFactors experience to lead this implementation.
Tasks to be Accomplished
* Manage all aspects of the project through the full lifecycle, including proposals, documentation, project plans, communications, coordination and scheduling of tasks, project schedule, project status reporting, testing, budgets, resourcing, and training.
* Work with the representatives across Canada, the Corporate project manager and project consultants to agree on scope and achievable deliverables.
* Work with Corporate to create capital expenditure request (CER), develop budget, and successfully guide the process to gain approvals at various levels.
* Develop project plan with implementation timeline, milestones and deliverables.
* Flexibility to work remotely with some travel requirements
* Lead the systems implementation team throughout the project holding self and others accountable to deliver results.
* Work with IT to engage support for the implementation where required
* Project manage the development of the system to meet division, business and corporate requirements.
* Lead the creation of requirements documents as required.
* Understand and manage interdependencies between systems and the project.
* Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics
* Partner with business stakeholders.
* Clearly document processes and create project workflows.
* Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement solutions.
* Participate in PMO/Steering Committee meetings as required.
* Partner with stakeholders at all levels to achieve project objectives.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, MSWord, and MS Project.
* Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
* Excellent communication skills including written, verbal, and listening
* Strong leadership skills and a hands-on approach from design phase to overseeing the implementation phase and managing the transition to business as usual.
* Solid understanding of HR processes.
* Strong analytical and project management skills.
* Strong facilitation, stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
* Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders in order to achieve early impact.
* Functional knowledge of SuccessFactors Employee Central is required.
* Bilingual English & French an asset.
Experience & Education Requirement
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
* PMP designation or minimum 5 years.
* Project Management experience.
* Experience in working with geographically dispersed team(s)
* Experience in leadership of systems transformation projects.
* Experience in project management of SuccessFactors Employee Central.
* Minimum of 2 full end to end HRIS implementations.
* SuccessFactors Employee Central experience.
* HR experience an asset.
L3 is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage minorities, women, protected veterans and disabled individuals to apply
CAN Security Clearance Required: Other
: Day - 1st
: Division L-3 Canada