10 months ago
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a HR Generalist in our business located in Everett, WA.
Reporting to the HR Director the HR Generalist will partner with business leaders in a fast-pace and constantly changing environment to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives.
* Implements Human Resources policies as a generalist, partnering with business operations to ensure a complete understanding of business needs and objectives and resolves HR issues.
* Responsible for and/or serves as a HR liaison for most of the following areas:
* Talent management
* Employee relations
* Compensation and benefits
* Training and development
* Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year College or university; and minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Background from manufacturing and/or engineering companies preferred.
* Experience with training, recruiting, and Learning Management System preferred.
* Experience with LEAN, Environmental, Health and Safety preferred.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed descriptions of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.