6 months ago
The Boeing Company has an opening for an experienced Heavy Maintenance Program Manager in San Antonio, Texas or Oklahoma City, OK.
Include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Lead all activities for Heavy Maintenance cycle of executive commercial derivative aircraft. This includes planning, integrating customer requirements with operations, engineering, scheduling, and material procurement and execution of finalized plans.
* Leads others and directs all phases of assigned cross-organizational or business unit projects demonstrating proficiency in all project management areas in accordance with accepted project management standards in the industry (e.g., PMI, Project Management Body of Knowledge [PMBOK], ANSI, and ISO standards).Span of control extends across multiple organizations.
* Identifies key stakeholder project specific objectives and requirements.
* Ensures assigned individuals are executing the identified and assigned tasks and providing appropriate tracking and reporting per plan.
* Authorizes baseline plans and revisions.
* Provides in-depth analysis of project culminating with lessons learned and historical reports for incorporation into future project plans.
* Provides assessment of team performance to appropriate management.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Typical Education/ Experience:
Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience working within accepted project management standards in the industry including: Project management Institute (PMI), Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), American National Standards Institute (ANSI), and International organization for standardization (ISO) standards
* Experience leading a cross-functional team
* Experience building relationships and partnering with all levels of employees, including executives
* Experience in Project/Program Management
* Active Clearance
* Experience with commercial airplanes or commercial derivatives
* Aerospace experience in a maintenance, repair and overhaul environment
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award