Head of PMO
Salary up to 80k
Our client is looking for a PMO Manager/Senior Manager join the worlds' leading technology and services innovator. They cover space, air, land and maritime. Our client is responsible for supplying aviation services to Military and Civil customers globally and they are looking for a Compliance Auditor to join their very elite team.
Accountable for and development of the PMO function including governance, planning, reporting, change control, quality, risk management, project initiation, resource management and key performance indicators
As a head of PMO you will ideally have the following;
- Degree educated or equivalent relevant experience.
- Significant programme management experience
- Experience of project managing bids and mobilisation of new contracts.
- Ability to solicit buy in from a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Accredited Programme or Project Management qualification (e.g. PMP/PgMP, MSP)
As a head of PMO your duties will include;
- Management of the day to day PMO function, ensure all PMO activities are delivered on time, cost and quality standards are maintained and contribute to the management, leadership and engagement as a whole.
Owns all collateral (process documents, training materials, reporting documentation) and ensures it is available to the relevant stakeholders, and kept up-to-date and subject to appropriate change controls.
Develop and implement KPI's and standard reporting criteria for all Value Stream Directors and Value Stream Managers to report to CAvS UK leadership team.
- Support the business in shaping propositions, working directly with sponsors and change requesters, providing advice and reasonable challenge where necessary.
- Oversee resource allocation and resource budget for all projects and programmes across CAvS value streams and functions based on agreed scope. Seek to minimise the effect of change 'scope creep', ensure changes are formally processed.
- Monitoring of strategic level risks which may pose a threat to business operations, ensuring that actions can be clearly identified, tracked and executed to suitably mitigate risks.
- Maintain the smooth running of the governance framework and oversee the approvals process across the programme/project delivery.
- Ensure the right level of supporting information and performance data is available to enable effect business decision making and business leadership.
- Mentoring and professional development of staff under PM control.
- Employ Continuous Improvement (CI) methods to develop and enhance the project management processes, capability, toolsets, artefacts, training, etc, across the business.
- Lean in to the wider Cobham group, both corporate level and other business units, as a member of the P3M Council, to ensure consistency of delivery standards.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link provided and I will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion.
Cubiq Recruitment is recognised as a trusted supplier of permanent, contract and interim recruitment services to the technology and manufacturing sectors. Our teams of specialist recruiters operate across all core commercial engineering disciplines and specialist areas of aerospace engineering within design, CAMO, LAE, manufacturing, H&S and facilities management.