Head of Flight Training
Permanent / (Part time will be considered for Hong Kong Resident)
Hong Kong Aviation Club has a proud history of being the sole provider of flight training and leisure flying planes and helicopters in Hong Kong. We invite high caliber professionals to apply for the above position.
• Medical Scheme
• Competitive Salary (negotiable depend on experience)
• Housing Allowance
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Responsible for the promotion of flight safety throughout the club.
• Responsible for ensuring that the club is in compliance with the local regulatory requirements with regard to delivery of training.
• Coordinating of the fleet, maintenance requirements and student outcomes for the club.
• Monitoring the required quality and standard of training given by the training instructors.
• Accountable for training policies and processes are suitable for task and regulatory requirements.
• Communicating/promoting policies, procedures and standards throughout the club.
• Ensuring that all training documentation, manuals and courseware are fit for purpose and meet the requirements of the business.
• Ensuring that training is delivered to meet club’s objective of being a safe, high quality and customer focused training club in the region
• Development/management of all Instructors.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience with flight school in management level.
• Hold or have held a professional pilot license with Helicopter Instructor Rating. Candidates with dual ratings, i.e. Helicopter and Fixed Wing Instructor Ratings are preferred.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage staff.
• Excellent skills dealing with members under adverse situations.
We offer 5-Day work week, with flying activities on Saturday and Sunday and 3 days on weekday for office work. Interested parties please apply with full resume with expected salary (Only applications with salary expected stated will be considered) to the General Manager at Hong Kong Aviation Club, 31 Sung Wong Toi Road, Kai Tak, Kowloon, Hong Kong. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.