4 months ago
L3 Technologies ESS Inc. (L3 ESS), a division of L-3 Aerospace Systems (AS) segment, is an internationally recognized supplier of integrated logistics and system support services providing OEM and third party MRO for a variety of avionics, cockpit displays and other systems. We provide integrated and performance based logistics support, logistics management, supply chain management and technical solutions for air, land and naval platforms for defense applications.
L3 ESS employs highly skilled and experienced personnel, including logisticians, engineers, technologists and technicians and we are now seeking a motivated individual in the Victoria, BC area:
HCCS Site Manager – West Coast
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
* Your primary duty will be resident in DND's west coast dockyard and coordinate all program activities with multiple DND and industry stakeholders.
* Manage Engineering, maintenance and test activities in support of the Halifax Class Combat System In-Service Support
* Liaise with customer representatives to define support requirements within the east coast.
* Coordinate all activities with other stakeholders including ships, FMF, West Coast Work Period Contractor, Combat System Integration Contractor.
* Assign resources to meet contract requirements.
* Report on the status of assigned activities.
* Support Program Manager in meeting contract objectives.
* Carry out other duties as assigned.
This position will be located in the Victoria, BC area.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
* Six (6) years experience in the last 10 years performing Defence systems engineering or Defence systems maintenance work
* Experience with Royal Canadian Navy maintenance management system
* Familiar with the operation of the Naval dockyard and specifically with the Fleet Maintenance Facilities
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate several groups or organizations to meet specific objectives.
* Must be eligible for Canadian industrial security clearance, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Controlled Goods Regulations Program (CGRP) government clearances.
All successful applicants must be eligible to meet requirements for U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and Canadian government security clearance.
CAN Security Clearance Required: NATO Confidential
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division L-3 Electronic Systems