HAWK T-165 AIRCREW INSTRUCTOR
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join BAE Systems as a T-165 ATD Aircrew Instructor based in Tabuk.
Skills and Experience
- Must be Ex-Military Instructional Aircrew.
- Ability to deliver clear and concise ground school lectures, briefs, presentations, reports and letters. Able to conduct Train the Trainer activities to ensure business continuity within the functional area.
- Conversant with RSAF and BAESSA LCM of technical design and review processes.
- IT literate across multiple software types and standards plus network configurations.
- High standards of spoken and written English language to IELTS 6.0 or equivalent for non-native speakers.
A full Job Description is attached.
Expatriate Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, and access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia. In addition a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on a single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia, you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future.
Saudi National Employee Benefits
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including a generous leave and travel allowance and a full health care scheme
At BAE Systems, we serve the needs of our customers by delivering a wide range of advanced defence, aerospace, and security solutions that provide a technological and performance edge. We work together with local partners to develop, engineer, manufacture and support the innovations that sustain economies, increase defence sovereignty and safeguard commercial interests. With some 88,000 employees in six continents, our story is about talented people who are relentlessly committed to creating solutions that protect and strengthen nations, commerce, communities, and people. That’s work that inspires us. That’s BAE Systems.
All appointments in Saudi Arabia are subject to receipt of all necessary Government and/or Customer approval