5 months ago
Hardware/Software installation Technician (Field Service Engineer)
Req #: 216172
Location: Fort Meade, MD US
Job Category: Engineering and Technical Support
Minimum Security Clearance: Secret
CACI is looking for a highly motivated Hardware/Software installation Technician (Field Service Engineer) in the MD area. Join the CACI team to design, install, or repair equipment related to different sectors of technology world.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Inspect assembled equipment to ensure proper installation.
* Inspect of all operating parts to ensure proper operation within expected tolerances.
* Tune and troubleshoot equipment for proper operation.
* Interact with internal and external project managers during field projects.
* Clearly and professionally interact with customers regarding status of commissioning.
* Determines tools and equipment required to perform scope of job.
More About the Role:
* Perform routine maintenance on equipment and assist in establishing preventative maintenance schedules with customer.
* Assemble, align, and install equipment as necessary.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Required Experience: Five years direct experience in the last eight years
* DoD Approved 8570 Baseline IAT Level I or Level II certification.
* ITIL Foundations certification required. must be current or able to be obtain within 90 days of start date.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
* Certification as Project Management Professional (PMP).
What We Can Offer You:
* We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.