5 months ago
Boeing Research and Technology (BR&T) is the preferred provider of technologies and innovation across the entire Boeing enterprise. We work on all phases of commercial and military products, including advanced configurations and designs. BR&T performs research and development to mature new technologies and novel implementations to solve difficult challenges. We are looking for highly capable engineers who will flourish in a team environment of challenge and opportunity on multiple projects, and who can effectively communicate the strategic value of our technologies to internal and external customers.
The BR&T Controls and Autonomy team is seeking talented & motivated engineers for design, analysis, and development of advanced guidance, navigation, and control applications.
* Candidates must have competencies in: classical and modern control, modeling and simulation, guidance, navigation, inertial sensors, and control actuators.
* Additionally, candidates must have experience in leading the development of guidance, navigation, or control systems.
* Interest in, and experience with whole-system engineering, system architecture, and software is desirable.
* Candidates must also have good team collaboration skills and good communication skills.
* The level of responsibility will be commensurate with the candidate's skills and experience.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Test and Tech
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
Bachelor's and 9 or more years' experience, Master's with 7 or more years' experience or PhD with 4 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in aerospace, electrical, or mechanical engineering, computer science, or mathematics. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Coursework in dynamics, aircraft dynamics, and controls; and working experience in the aerospace industry or applications involving modeling, simulation, guidance, navigation, or control.
* Experience with classical and modern control, modeling and simulation, guidance, navigation, inertial sensors, and control actuators.
* Experience in any programming and/or scripting language such as C/C++, FORTRAN, MATLAB/Simulink, Python, etc.
* Experience in leading the development of guidance, navigation, or control systems.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award