5 months ago
SUMMARY: Provide maintenance support for aviation ground service equipment. This position will also assist on the ramp on an as needed basis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Provide prompt response to equipment service requests, including, but not limited to: servicing vehicles & belt loaders
(unleaded, diesel and propane engines), lavatory service trucks, air conditioner carts, ground power units and more.
· Have a working knowledge of Preventive Maintenance Programs.
· Complete equipment repairs through a disciplined work schedule.
· Comply with established Company safety policies and procedures.
· Understand and follow purchasing policies in order to receive parts.
· Ensure the security of supplies and equipment.
· Understand and work within local station maintenance budget.
· Exhibit good communication skills.
· Be a self-motivator and ability to work independently.
· Work on ramp as needed.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must possess adequate set of mechanic tools.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR.
· Must possess at least a High School Diploma/GED equivalent.
· Must pass a drug test, background check, and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
· Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds and work in confined spaces.
· Must be able to lift heavy objects over head for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
· Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
· Minimum two years experience in general automotive (gas and diesel) and heavy equipment maintenance.
· Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
· Specific shifts to be determined
· Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
· Some travel required
ATS Employees should apply through UltiPro
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer