9 months ago
The work of a Ground Service Equipment Mechanic shall consist of repairing, maintaining and upgrading the company's fleet of ground support equipment. The mechanic will also be responsible for the completion of paper work and reports in connection with his normal assigned duties.
Perform other duties as assigned.
The terms and conditions of this position are covered by the International Association of Mechanics (IAM) Collective Bargaining Agreement.
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Must have 18 months training in automotive/truck/aircraft mechanical maintenance or one (1) year mechanical experience on automotive or aircraft equipment
* Preferred 18 months of automotive/truck repair and experience
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Must be performing satisfactorily in current position
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 12308
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Mechanic, Operations, Aviation