3 months ago
Boeing Customer Support is seeking a first line leader (level K) to join our Support Equipment Design leadership team. Primary areas of responsibility include workforce management, talent management and technical excellence. This position reports to the Senior Manager - and is part of the Maintenance Engineering Organization. Candidates must possess outstanding leadership, technical, management, systems thinking and communication skills, with demonstrated experience working with program, capability, function and human resources management at all levels.
* Manages employees performing activities within multiple (2 or more) Engineering disciplines. Develops and executes project and process plans, implements policies and procedures and sets operational goals.
* Acquires resources for projects and processes, provides technical management of suppliers and leads process improvements.
* Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and direct reports.
* Provides oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes.
* Manages, develops and motivates employees.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills and Experience):
Experience in non-recurring product development.
Experience leading or managing an engineering organization.
Minimum of 1-year experience developing and executing strategies to meet organization objectives.
Minimum 3 years Design or Analysis experience using CATIA and Enovia or similar tools.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Bachelor's degree in engineering and a Master's is highly desired.
Previous experience leading large design, integration, and test teams is required.
8-years of engineering experience.
Experience leading projects that require integration across business units and/or multiple functions and managing multiple projects concurrently.
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award