7 months ago
SUMMARY: Responsible for overseeing direction of a variety of aircraft ground handling services including, but not limited to cabin cleaning services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Understands contract requirements and customer expectations.
· Supervises the use of people and equipment to efficiently complete the tasks as directed and within established company standards.
· Maintains compliance with company policies and procedures by assuring that established procedures are followed through on, at all times, to ensure a safe and efficient work environment for our customers and their planes, as well as our employees.
· Interprets and communicates to employees items that are in question in the manuals and/or company policy.
· Monitors and/or conducts required training of personnel.
· Provides employee counseling and discipline as needed.
· Ensures the security of all company funds, supplies and equipment.
· Maintains working relationship with customers and provides prompt response to service requests.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license and Motor Vehicle Report/ MVR.
· Must possess at least a High school diploma, GED or work experience equivalent.
· Must pass a drug test, background check, and be able to obtain airport security clearance.
· Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
· Must be able to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended periods of time.
· Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather and elevated noise levels within the airport environment.
· Two years of grooming experience preferred.
· Previous supervisor experience preferred.
· Strong communication skills to converse professionally with customers and employees are ideal.
· Demonstrated leadership skills in the work place preferred.
LOCATION/SPECIFIC WORKING HOURS:
· Specific shifts to be determined
· Must be able to work extended hours on short notice during non-routine operations.
· Must be flexible to work various shifts, weekends, or irregular shifts
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer