3 months ago
Do you have a passion for International Trade? If so, come shape global commerce as part of Boeing’s Global Trade Controls Team. We are looking for an innovative, critical thinker, who has a global mindset, to join our team as a an entry level Trade Control Specialist. In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
* Form deep partnerships with key stakeholders to understand their business strategies and provide tailored regulatory guidance to enable success.
* Evolve Boeing’s global trade infrastructure (automation, processes, training, and assessments) to support new and diverse global business ventures.
* Gain a deep understanding of the regulations governing global trade.
* Represent Boeing to the US and Non-US Governments through the preparation of import and export authority submissions.
* Researches, gathers, collects and organizes global regulatory trade control requirements information.
* Interacts with stakeholders internal to the organization on routine global trade control matters.
* Performs preliminary global regulatory trade control interpretation and impact analysis.
* Provides input to the development and update of processes and procedures.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
OFFICE OF INT GOVERNCE
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
* This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
* Bachelor's degree
* Self-starter able to work complex issues across functional teams.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a collaborative environment.
* Good judgment and discretion.
* Experience working in a regulatory environment, international logistics and/or working with global customers/partners preferred.
* Experience working with Global Trade Controls
Typical education and experience for this level:
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award