6 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Working for GE Aviation is exciting & challenging. Come see what you are missing!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Perform various production tasks such as: preform CVD/CVI furnace operations.
* Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
* Responsible for performing task such as: CVD/CVI furnace operations.
* Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
* Responsible for set-up and operation of work space, production equipment and furnaces.
* Records data on part travelers or in databases and spreadsheets.
* Performs all work in a safe manner.
* Responsible for completing training requirements in the tow coating area
* High school diploma or GED
* Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a manufacturing environment or training certificate applicable to one of the four manufacturing areas.
* This role is restricted to U.S. persons (i.e., U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and other protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act, 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)) due to access to export-controlled technology.
* Ability to safely wear a respirator as needed to perform work
* Experienced with entering data into a database.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to use common hand tools and basic measurement devices
* Ability to monitor human machine interface (HMI) with numerous quality and production values
Locations: United States; Delaware; Newark
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.