11 months ago
Manufacture standard production and customized aircraft furniture.
* Work from orders and blueprints to build and assemble small aircraft furniture per specifications. May work under guidance of higher grade furniture builder(s).
* Operates basic power tools such as table saw, band saw, hand and table router and sander with minimal assistance
* Use of precision measurement devices.
* Operates spray gun for adhesive spray.
* Applies laminate and veneer to composite and other materials.
* Uses small and large power tools, sanders, rivet guns, drills, routers, saws, adhesive applicators, calipers, gauges and other measuring instruments.
* Responsible only for own work.
* Performs other related duties as required.
High school education or equivalent and Textron Aviation’s blueprint reading class preferred.
6+ months of related experience in assembly and or composite.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: First Shift
: 03/23/2018, 4:11:14 AM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.