7 months ago
KBRwyle is seeking an FMS Logistics Manager in Jacksonville, Florida. Role and responsibilities will include functioning as a Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Logistics Manager for PMA-272 Air Expendables Countermeasures. The candidate will be responsible for the oversight and management of complex FMS program efforts. This position requires a broad background in logistics support with extensive experience in FMS program management, technical work, staff supervision, financial and business development, and complete detailed projects. Directs program activities to meet client work objectives and services as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and draft reports on composite elements involved in FMS programs
- Assist Integrated Product Team in researching program elements for the identification and establishments of program plans and milestones
- Coordinate updates for program status progress and development of forecast reports
- Oversees all program management actions for FMS programs by analyzing, planning, coordinating, developing, directing and reviewing program performance
- Develop/maintain tracking techniques to monitor program execution, using existing information and reporting systems like SCIP and CEPT
- Establish, schedule, and ensure participating activities and contractor's compliance with contractual, technical, and logistics requirements
- Develop price and availability (P&A) and letter of offer and acceptance (LOA) submissions in DSAMS
- Prepare correspondence and directives as necessary to ensure that initiatives, budgets, allocations and schedules in support of the assigned cases are properly reported and formally answered
Education/Experience: This position requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, with at least four (4) years of experience. Four (4) additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of the degree. This position will allow for various combinations of education and experience using a one (1) year of education for one (1) year of experience substitution.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Expert knowledge using MS Office Suite is preferred, with strong background in MS Project. Candidate must demonstrate ability to work effectively with high-ranking USG and customer country representatives on major FMS programs, as well as manage a team of FMS logistic specialists in the completion of assignments. The candidate needs to demonstrate education and experience commensurate with the skills required to perform a wide range of analysis, development of worthwhile recommendations, and prepare clear, succinct reports for management’s consideration. The candidate must have comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel and shall demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and experience in qualitative and quantitative analysis of FMS Logistics requirements. Candidate must demonstrate a strong technical background, and have a strong understanding of the myriad of international agreements and their application to FMS program management.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.