12 months ago
1. Functional test and repair electrical, electronic and communication systems during assembly and flight test of production aircraft.
2. Work from airplane orders, schematic drawings, engineering specifications, inspection records, standard shop practices, oral and written instructions to functional test a variety of standard and optional electrical and electronic systems under minimum supervision.
· High school education or equivalent. Requires the use of simple arithmetic, a limited number of measuring instruments and blueprints.
· Less than 2 years avionics/electrical experience - could be more or less given the employees performance/skills. FCC license preferred.
· Daily tasks are completed without supervision.
· A self starter and takes the lead on important projects to completion.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Action oriented and takes on challenges.
· No instructions needed on routine work and general instructions given on new lines of work or special assignments.
· Will be required to follow all safety guidelines for procedures and equipment, and actively participate in daily ergonomic stretching exercises.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
EEO Statement Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements, including US Citizenship, for access to classified information.
Recruiting Company: Textron Aviation
: Individual Contributor
: Second Shift
: 09/26/2017, 7:47:11 PM
Textron (and its subsidiaries) participates in E-Verify. We will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employer’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.