12 months ago
To apply and verify applicable Safran Landing Systems
quaiity processes and procedures in combination with
Transport Canada requirements to ensure timely delivery of aerospace products to both internal and external
* • The ability to inspect materials, products, and work in process for conformance to drawing specifications and manufacturing layouts.
* • To test and measure components/assemblies for functioning, operation, accuracy, to verify specifications.
* • To observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure proper assembly of parts, and or assists in testing and monitoring activities.
* • An ability to mark items for acceptance or rejection, records test results and inspection data, and compares findings with specifications to ensure conformance to standards.
* • Be able to read and interpret engineering drawings, manufacturing / assembly layouts, and applicable work travelers
* • To continuously improve and optimize the work processes, methods and tools.
* • To participate in the planning, decision-making, organizing and controlling of his team's activities, within the scope of the team's responsibilities.
* • Minimum of one year pre-apprenticeship program from a Community College
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. As a partner to 30 airframers working in the fields of commercial, regional, business and military transport, the company provides support to 27,000 aircraft completing more than 54,000 landings a day.