6 months ago
Ameriflight, the nation's largest Part 135 Cargo airline is seeking qualified Flight Crew Members to help us provide unparalleled service and value for our customers, with the highest dedication to safety, innovation and teamwork.
With nearly 50 years in the airline industry and a strong culture of safety and service, Ameriflight is known for producing the highest quality aviators. Our pilots develop the skills to become safe, competent and confident professionals, and our updated training program is designed to help them succeed. Whether you are at the beginning of your airline career; still wanting to fly after age 65; or just wanting to fly a stable schedule from an airport close to home, we have a spot for you on the Ameriflight team!
Ameriflight operates over 170 aircraft with more than 2,000 weekly departures from 18 bases across the United States and Puerto Rico: ABQ, BFI, BUF, BUR, CVG, DFW, LAN, MHT, OMA, PDX, PHX, SAT, SDF, SLC, SUS, SLC, TJBQ & TJSJ.
About the position:
* Flight is based in Redmond, OR.
* Flight departs Redmond Monday-Friday evening, lays over in Portland and returns the following morning
* First Officer in type rated equipment. As a required crew member, SIC time in EMB-120 does count towards ATP minimums.
* Eligible for upgrade to Be99 Captain upon reaching FAR 134.243 (c) PIC minimums
Ideal Candidate Possess:
* 500-700 hours TT, 500 hours PIC, 25 hours Multi, 100 hours XC, 25 hours Night, 75 hours Instrument
* Instrument Proficiency Check within past 6 months
* Current and active CFI, CFII or MEI is preferred
Minimum Requirements – FAR 135.243(b):
* Must have 500 TT, 100 hours cross-country (defined at point to point), 25 hours at night
* Commercial Pilot License with Instrument rating, high performance and complex endorsements
* English Proficient
* First Class or Second Class Medical
* FCC Restricted Radiotelephone Operator Permit
* Current Passport
* Eligible to work in the U.S., and travel unrestricted in and out of the U.S.
* Valid driver’s license
* Must operate aircraft in a safe and efficient manner
We strive to provide our pilots a good work-life balance and are constantly working to improve our benefits.
* Flow-through programs with Allegiant Air, Frontier Airlines and Omni Air International and UPS Airlines
* Ability to bid specific base, equipment and route subject to seniority
* Jumpseat privileges with CASS partners, including Allegiant, American Airlines and AA owned regionals, Atlas Air, Compass, FedEx, Horizon Republic, SkyWest, Southern Air, Southwest, Spirit, UPS, Virgin America and more
* Known Crew Member (KCM) privileges available
* Paid training, including transportation, lodging, and per diem
* Reimbursement for Pilot Medical Certificate
* Ameriflight training is designed to make our pilots safe, confident and competent – the cornerstone of a Professional flying career
* Competitive Salary
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
* Company provided Life Insurance
* Vacation (80 hours first year)