5 months ago
The (GNC&A) Guidance, Navigation, Control & Autonomy organization is looking for a first line manager to join our leadership team. Our organization develops and executes internal research and development programs, pursues external technology development contract opportunities, and supports Boeing business units in the area of flight vehicle dynamics and flight control technologies.
Candidates must possess strong leadership, communication, and project management skills and have a strong aptitude for team building and people development.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Test and Tech
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
* 8+ years of engineering and technical leadership experience in Guidance, Navigation, Control & Autonomy (GNC&A) technologies, with emphasis on flight vehicle management systems design, analysis, validation, and testing.
* Knowledge of flight vehicle dynamics and flight control technologies
* Technical background and proven experience in the development of high fidelity flight simulation environment and GNC&A software tools for aerospace vehicles using MATLAB/SIMULINK.
* Experience in testing flight critical systems via simulators and hardware-in-the-loop environment.
* Demonstrated technical leadership & project management skills in supporting and executing GNC&A related programs.
* Willing to travel up to 40%.
* MS or higher engineering degree in Aerospace, EE, ME, or Math.
* Prior management experience is desired but not required.
Manager with Direct Reports
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award