about 1 year ago
The Air Force One Maintenance Intern role assists aviation mechanics with polishing and washing the aircraft and performs other duties as assigned. This is a temporary, full-time internship. This position is not eligible for company provided benefits.
* Learn assigned department processes and procedures
* Work individually or in a team under the guidance and instruction of the department supervisor
* Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment
* Assist with aircraft polishing and washing as primary responsibilities
* Other duties as assigned
* Current High School or College student preferred; Pursuance of an A&P or technical certification in a similar area preferred. Must be 18 or older to apply.
* Excellent oral, written, and communication skills
* Adaptability and flexibility preferred, with excellent follow-up skills
* Ability to sit, stand, and/or kneel for extended periods of time
* Ability to work in enclosed hangars and exterior weather conditions
* Ability to use common hand tools preferred
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work effectively and build relationships with others
Return to Mechanic Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace