7 months ago
Financial Analyst, Labor and Overhead Costs-MON14809
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support our internal partners of Bombardier information and systems (BIS) in the development of their project and business case;
- Ensure proper governance on labor and overhead cost.
- Participate to the financial activities related to month end, Budget, Forecast and risk and opportunities;
- Collaborate with procurement and BIS team in negotiation with our vendor;
- Participate to the BIS transformation toward a global IT team including Bombardier Aerospace and Bombardier Transportation;
- Participate to the implementation of controls and governance for our new outsourcing contract for BIS operational services;
- Answer to various ad hoc request from the management and prepare analysis reports;
- Ensure a strict adherence to accounting policies, internal controls and procedures;
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance,
- You hold an accounting title (CPA) or an equivalent experience,
- You have 5 to 8 years of relevant experience,
- You are known for your innovation, impact and influential skills,
- You show team leadership, efficient communication and coaching,
- You adapt well to an environment in constant change,
- You have a very good team spirit
- You are very familiar with MS Office software and knowledge of SAP is an asset
- You are bilingual.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.02.2018, 4:00:42 AM