3 months ago
This position offers an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to work closely with Program Management, Supplier Management, and various Finance functions to provide valuable financial analysis and business insights. The selected individual will be responsible for Financial Integration activities supporting various programs within Boeing Global Services, Air Force Services.
Primary responsibilities include:
-Establishing, analyzing and maintaining program baselines;
-Financial Estimates At Complete (EACs);
-Monthly forecast (variance analysis on orders, revenue, earning, cash; risks and opportunities);
-Annual Long Range Business Plan (LRBP);
-Cost and variance analysis;
-Funding analysis and customer notification;
-External customer reporting (CDRLs);
-Special projects as assigned by management;
-Process improvement ideas and execution plans
This position works closely with Engineering, Financial Operations, Material Cost Analysis, Scheduling, Contracts, and Program Management. Ability to obtain a security clearance is required. US Citizenship required. The position is based in St. Louis; occasional travel to customer/partner meetings may be required.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Required Qualification:
* Strong PC skills utilizing Microsoft Office suite including Excel and PowerPoint
* Familiarity with EVM guidelines
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
* Exposure to EAS, Cognos and/or CSPR
* Exposure to EPAS beneficial, but not required
* Analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to consistently communicate well across functions and to senior/executive management
* Self-motivated and well organized in order to stay on top of assignments and proactively work issues
* Demonstrated leadership
* Ability to build positive relationships and influence others
* Strategic Decision Making
* Business (Financial) Acumen
Typical Education and Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award