4 months ago
Financial Analyst, Global Supply Chain & Transformation-S-CAN-1217
Your ideas move people.
At Bombardier, employees on five continents work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide you with an environment where it can grow into a unique product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Financial Analyst, Global Supply Chain & Transformation
Based at the Administrative center located in Dorval CA with occasional trips to our Corporate Office located in downtown Montreal, you will report to the Finance Manager, Global Supply Chain & Transformation. You will be responsible to ensure execution of month-end governance for Supply Chain & Transformation. You will support Supply chain improvement initiatives. You will participate in IGS transformation saving approval which has direct impact on Bombardier’s transformation target. This position will provide opportunity to put your talent at work and give management all needed visibility to lead the Transformation and drive results.
In your role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Perform Month-end reconciliation of Material Burden for the Supply Chain function;
- Analyze Overhead (actual vs budget/forecast) for the Supply Chain function;
- Analyze headcount plans (actual vs budget/forecast) for the Supply Chain function;
- Support business partners in establishing financial projections (budget/forecast);
- Support Bombardier Aerospace and Transport consolidation of Supply Chain function cost;
- Prepare presentations for Supply Chain and Transformation monthly reviews;
- Consolidate and analyse Bombardier’s Indirect Expenses;
- Participate in IGS mandate, supplier and business case approvals;
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives;
- Support various Supply Chain and Transformation business partner in ad-hoc demands.
As an ideal candidate:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent;
- Hold an Accounting Designation (CPA);
- Have 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Have good knowledge of accounting norms;
- Have superior verbal and written communication skills in French and English to communicate with all organizational levels;
- Have great presentation skills necessary to understand, consolidate and present the information in an efficient way;
- Possess planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments;
- Have strong analytical and judgment skills necessary to evaluate alternatives and formulate recommendations in support of management decision-making;
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas, and leaders;
- Have working knowledge of process improvement would be an asset;
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office especially in Excel and Powerpoint;
- Have knowledge of SAP, BPC applications would be an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer.
Bombardier employees interested in this job opening must also apply via our website indicating their current employee status.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected will be contacted.
File Ref. Number: S-CAN-1217
Posted on Feb 28, 2018
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Organization: Corporate Office
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 02.03.2018, 7:18:58 PM