about 1 year ago
What does a Financial Analyst (Fleet Planning) do for Allegiant?
The Fleet Planning Analyst will directly support management by analyzing cost center spend, forecasting, performing ad-hoc analysis, refining processes, and completing other projects as requested
What are some of the daily duties of a Financial Analyst (Fleet Planning)?
* Provides in-depth analyses of business results, identify emerging risks and opportunities, and communicate findings with management.
* Forecasting and budgeting of the company aircraft teardown/engine maintenance program.
* Coordination with Materials and Engineering regarding heavy maintenance work scope management, optimizing for both performance and cost.
* Ad-hoc Modeling support for the engine and heavy maintenance programs.
* Administrative support related to fleet transactions.
* In depth analysis of current and potential fleet transactions (final purchase price calculations and engine maintenance review for scheduled aircraft acquisitions).
* Administration and monitoring of compliance with aircraft and engine leases.
* Support for aircraft financing initiatives and aircraft transactions.
* Management and continuous monitoring of the airframe retirement process.
* Leading process improvement and reporting initiatives for aircraft retirements.
* Providing support for ongoing RFPs for airframe and engine shop visits.
* Providing assistance with ad-hoc tasks relating to the aircraft delivery process.
* Other duties as assigned.
What are the minimum requirements to be a Financial Analyst (Fleet Planning)?
* Education requirements – Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics and/or Engineering.
* Work Experience –Airline or transport interest; experience in business, economics and/or math and ability to create spreadsheet models and produce relevant outputs are all beneficial.
What other skills, knowledge, and qualifications are needed to be a Financial Analyst (Fleet Planning)?
* Strong systems skills, with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability required
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Excellent problem solving and structured thinking skills
* Ability to work effectively in diverse environments
* Attention to detail is essential
* Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen.
* Must have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined by the Immigrations Act of 1986
* Results-driven; accepting responsibility for individual performance and contributions to team projects
What are the physical requirements of a Financial Analyst (Fleet Planning) (if applicable)
* Minimal with ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Open cubicle office environment
Allegiant Travel Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical
disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, military service status, protected veterans, union/non-union activity, citizenship status, or other characteristic protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Allegiant supports a healthy, non-smoking work environment.