8 months ago
Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting and Consolidation - Temporary 1 year-S-CAN-1193
Your ideas move people.
At Bombardier, our employees on five continents work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we will provide you with an environment where it can grow into a unique product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Financial Analyst, Financial Reporting and Consolidation - Temporary 1 year
Located at the administrative center in Dorval, you will work within a team of 4 analysts and will report to the Manager, Financial Information. Your position will allow you to be in constant collaboration with over twenty different finance teams worldwide and exercise your strong accounting and financial reporting skills.
In your role, you will be asked to:
- Produce and contribute to the review of Bombardier Aerospace (BA) and Bombardier Inc. (BI) consolidated Financial Statements
- Prepare consolidation and adjustment entries at the BA and BI levels
- Reconcile and investigate inter-companies differences
- Perform variance analysis and review validation reports
- Ensure that the manual schedules (financial statement support) are valid
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on BA Financial Statements requested from management and divisions
- Provide support to the BA financial reporting site teams
- Participate in the conception of financial reports in the consolidation system
- Contribute to the preparation of budgets and forecast for the corporate division
- Assist the auditors and the tax department
- Participate in special projects to improve our current key processes.
As our ideal candidate, you:
- Have a undergraduate degree in Finance or Accounting
- Hold or in process of obtaining a professional designation (CPA : CA, CMA, CGA)
- Have 0 to 2 years of pertinent work experience
- Be a team player, have good stress management skills, and be able to work with strict deadlines
- Possess a strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and good organizational skills
- Adapt easily to a changing environment
- Have experience working with MS Office (HFM an asset)
- Have well-developed communication skills in French and English, oral and written.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer.
Bombardier employees interested in this job opening must also apply via Bnet or ExpressNet indicating their current employee status.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those selected will be contacted.
File Ref. Number: S-CAN-1193
Posted on November 22, 2017
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Organization: Corporate Office
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 22.11.2017, 5:00:00 AM
06.02.2018, 4:59:00 AM