about 1 year ago
Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis, FP&A-MON14110
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Contribute to the overall process for the development of the five-year strategic plan, the annual budget and periodic forecast updates;
- Support the consolidation, analysis and assessment of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements by monitoring the actual financial performance against the annual budget, five-year strategic plan and periodic forecasts;
- Establish, develop and maintain consistent business case templates to support new product offerings and transformation of the existing business;
- Perform scenario analysis of business initiatives relative to the annual budget and five-year plan;
- Ensure governance and monitoring of the Bombardier Business Aircraft Transformation plan covering EBIT and Working Capital improvement initiatives;
- Support change management by driving key business initiatives in the business unit with the goal of continuous improvement.
- Work on Headcount and G&A Reporting;
- Contribute to the annual capital planning process and establish methods to monitor and manage investments;
- Prepare financial reporting presentations (Five-year plan, Annual budget, Quarterly Operations Review)
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent;
- You hold an Accounting Designation (CPA);
- You have 4-10 years of experience in Financial planning & analysis or relevant experience;
- You have good knowledge of accounting norms;
- Possess planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate workload around multiple assignments;
- Have strong analytical and judgment skills necessary to evaluate alternatives and formulate recommendations in support of management decision-making;
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas, and leaders;
- You have superior verbal and written communication skills in French and English to communicate with all organizational levels;
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- You have knowledge of SAP, Corporate Performance Management (CPM) applications and Consolidation applications (an asset).
- You have working knowledge of process improvement such as ACE & Six Sigma (an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 28.07.2017, 6:24:36 PM
28.08.2017, 3:59:00 AM