7 months ago
The Boeing Company’s Oklahoma City (OKC) Finance team is seeking qualified candidates for Financial Analyst openings supporting the Aircraft Modernization & Modification (AM&M) organization. It is an exciting time to join this team at a thriving site committed to passionately serving our customers, company and community. We have a strong team whose vision is focused on running a healthy business to build something better.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (not limited to, but include):
• Collect, compile and document source data in support of analysis of: time-phased resource forecasts, budgets and/or Estimates at Completion (EACs).
• Run routine weekly/monthly performance reports and metrics to help leadership understand performance drivers.
• Maintain cost and/or schedule performance measurement baselines, including earned value.
• Assist with preparing variance analysis.
• Support as needed, controls, compliance and actions related to SOx (Sarbanes Oxley) and other audits.
Successful candidates will be those who like a challenge, are self-starters, and work well in both a team and individually. Such candidate will play a key role in contributing to the program's success by using decision making, problem solving, customer focus, analytical skills, financial reporting and general financial acumen to help the team drive results.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
· Bachelor's degree in finance, business or related field of study
· Experience with Microsoft Excel (i.e. formulas, pivot tables, linking worksheets)
· Experience in budgeting
· Experience with collecting and analyzing data and generating metrics reports.
Bachelor's degree in finance, business or related field of study
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award