9 months ago
Financial Analyst, Cost Price-MON14530
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Take care of all follow-ups of intercompany transactions with CSALP,
- Coordinate and prepare the unit cost for C Series work packs and related variance analysis,
- Prepare the statement of income related to C Series work packs,
- Support the C Series program financial governance process for the St-Laurent operations,
- Prepare the annual budget, strat plan and quarterly forecasts,
- Track and analyze actuals and forecasts,
- Monitor the different initiatives relation to the transformation plan.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance,
- You hold an accounting title (CPA : CA, CMA, CGA) or an equivalent experience,
- You have more than five years of experience – experience in supervision is an asset,
- You are known for your innovation and impact and influence skills,
- You show team leadership, efficient communication and coaching,
- You possess skills to use MS Office and SAP,
- You are bilingual (English & French).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 10.11.2017, 11:52:16 PM
11.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM