3 months ago
UTC Aerospace Systems (UTAS) is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. ISR & Space Systems is a business unit within UTAS and our products reside in deep space, low earth orbit, undersea and on the ground. We are also a major supplier to international space programs. The ISR & Space Systems business has contributed to significant advances in ground, air, space and imaging technology for over 85 years
Princeton has an exciting opportunity for you to participate in financial analysis and forecasting for the site.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is responsible for compiling and providing financial analysis support to forecasting and variance analysis on P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow and department spend and project cost activity. The Financial Analyst will prepare monthly close deliverables and load financial data into HFM. The role will also provide support to finance functions that include labor corrections, project billings, internal floor checks, project set-up and maintenance, intercompany work authorization tracking and cost accounting. Ad-hoc projects will be assigned and completed as requested.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with attention to overlapping deadlines. Multi-tasking is key to for this position.
- Effective ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with others, internally and externally, effectively to support the project demands.
- Ability to work within a small team and work independently with a high level of accuracy and understanding of priorities and tasks assigned.
- Experience in manufacturing environment, standard costing, SAP and HFM preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience required.
US Person required
Bachelor’s Degree is required w/ 3-5 year's experience
BS in Accounting, Finance or other related field is preferred.
MS w/0-3 years experience a plus
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.