9 months ago
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support our business partners in charge of material & logistics.
- Analyze raw material inventory and work in process for all St-Laurent plant and support inventory reduction initiatives.
- Analyze inventory turn ratios.
- Analyze activities related to external business partners (3PL).
- Track provision accounts related to inventories. (Excess, Non-Movement, etc.)
- Support the cycle and physical count activities for inventory in consignment.
- Perform various financial analysis.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a bachelor degree in accounting or equivalent experience
- You hold a bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- You hold an accounting title (CPA : CA, CMA, CGA) or an equivalent experience.
- You have from 4 to 7 years of experience.
- A good knowledge of SAP and Bombardier accounting cycle represent an asset.
- You are known for your impact and influence skills.
- You show team leadership and have efficient communication.
- You possess skills to use MS Office.
- You are bilingual (English and French) both written and oral.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 12.09.2017, 9:06:43 PM