3 months ago
Support Lean Manufacturing initiatives by partnering with operations to identify waste, institute key performance indicators, analyze variances, implement improvement actions, and ensure adequate controls to sustain the gains. Other key responsibilities include:
* •Ensure the health of the plant balance sheet
* •Support a Fixed Asset Audit by auditing the general ledger against the physical assets in the factory.
* •Capitalize the expansion building by auditing invoices, categorizing assets, and audit for tax
* •Complete ad hoc analysis as required.
* • Current sophomore or junior standing
* • Good academic standing
* • Strong analytical skills are required
* • Demonstrated leadership and creativity
* • Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
* • Prior internship experience is a plus
* • Foreign Language skills are a plus
* • A desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging environment
* • Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, particularly Excel)
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. As a partner to 30 airframers working in the fields of commercial, regional, business and military transport, the company provides support to 27,000 aircraft completing more than 54,000 landings a day.