3 months ago
Field Service Representative (FSR)-TOR03918
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
This position is located in Toronto to support the activities related to the products (structures/electrical harnesses) manufactured by Bombardier Mexico facilities.
In your role, you will:
- Develop all the necessary internal & external networking across the site, and is known as a reference/focal for Mexico products
- Provide constant internal & external feedback in regards to the issues impacting the Production line or process specifications requirements
- Communicate and follow up any potential issue that affects or may affect the integrity of the product
- Participate in the investigation of the issues, discrepancies affecting the Production line and play an active role in the interface with Mexico team and Toronto team (Production, Quality, Supplier Compliance, …)
- Attend boardwalks with Production and work closely on a daily basis with the stakeholders
- Align with stakeholders on the daily priorities and cascade those priorities to the work party team
- Implement, develop, monitor, train and coordinate work party team from A/Z on support to be provided
- Plan work, resources and coverage requirements with work party as required
- Follow-up/monitor on the daily activities performed by the work party and ensure the work is performed as planned with compliance to the processes (BOI, NCR, Buy-off) as well as Safety
- Coach, lead and promote continuous improvement on the FSR team including work party (leading for Excellence)
- Support the Supplier Compliance activities such as daily touchpoints, CAB review, Monthly Quality review (, QMS, & BMS for support areas and the organization
- Participate in the management reviews related to Product performance
- Support external customer needs when the Notice of Escape letter is issued and coordinate the corrective plan with stakeholders accordingly
- Develop rework plans for NOE/DL, PIC clean ups
- Follow up customer concerns until product stabilization is completed
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor degree with a professional license in Aeronautics, Electro-Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Mechanical Administrator Engineer
- You have 5 - 8 years of experience in the Quality function or a previous experience as a FSR
- You have Solid knowledge of AS9100
- You have The ability to evaluate the Organization’s level of adherence to the manual & Design Requirements
- You know how to read drawings, electrical schemes and/or technical data
- You have a knowledge of critical tools/processes like BOI, reallocation, NCMS,…
- You have basic knowledge on Quality Core tools APQP & CP + PPAP + FMEA + SPC + MSA. APQP & CP
- You have basic knowledge of CPK and Statistical process control
- You have Solid knowledge of manufacturing processes and it interaction with Quality System and policies
- You have basic knowledge of Regulatory Affairs and statutory constrains ( TCCA requirements)
- You have good Computer skills (Windows, Office, Visio, Project Manager, Internet) and have the ability to create summary/reports.
- Availability for react on unplanned support.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Quality Assurance
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 24.04.2018, 9:15:33 PM
3 months ago
only 5 days until close
about 1 month ago
only 18 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close