about 1 year ago
Do you have what it takes to push the boundaries of game-changing technologies, deliver results while working with a diverse team of talented individuals, and challenge yourself knowing that what we do matters to the Warfighter? Are you Mission Ready? This job is for you!
We at ISR & Space Systems are world leaders in high altitude electro-optical sensors, employed by the U.S. and foreign military in time critical intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance operations. Our passion for supporting the Warfighters and their mission demands excellence in everything we do, from the talent we recruit to the highly-engineered systems we deliver. We value people, integrity, ideas and performance.
Candidate will act as a Field Service Representative. Candidate will provide technical support at various customer sites including international customers. When not travelling, candidate will be responsible for testing of electro-optical systems and other hardware in support of production Integration and Testing as well as customer field returns.
Duties will include supporting complex company equipment and testing such as EMI/EMC, flight testing, and final acceptance testing.
Technical training for customers will be a requirement using approved company training materials.
1. Potential extended travel up to 70% of time to international and domestic customer sites to support activities including fill in for other FSR’s.
2. On-site installation, repair, maintenance and test activities directly supporting our customer base.
3. Must be able to read and interpret schematic diagrams, system data flow charts, and technical descriptions of the systems.
4. Must be able to effectively use general and specialized test equipment to check-out and troubleshoot systems.
5. Must be an excellent problem solver and capable of providing viable courses of action to the customer based on timely assessment and analysis.
6. Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Provide technical training to customers based on current developed course materials.
8. Work on flight line, aircraft and ground support equipment at customer sites.
9. Performs other administrative duties associated with the job, including but not limited to electronic expense reports, daily time cards, Field Service Reports.
10.Support all system customer equipment including ground station computer network operation and maintenance at various customer locations.
Qualification: 4-7+ years experience in maintaining/test of complex electro-optical systems and computer networks.
Capable of operating test equipment (oscilloscope, multimeter, RF Analyzers).
UNIX/Linux system administration and scripting experience are desired.
Experience in system administration, monitoring and troubleshooting networks is desired.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and data entry skills.
Must be able to function with minimal supervision
Must be willing and able to work in various environmental conditions.
Ability to lift and move equipment up to 55 pounds.
Must be able to meet medical and physical fitness requirements to enter into and maintain deployment in accordance with customer requirements.
Military background with deployment experience preferred.
Must communicate effectively with internal and external customers both verbally and in writing.
Ability to multi-task and complete high volumes of work.
Able to travel internationally and domestically. (Up to 70% travel international or domestic on short notice to support assignment).
Ability to work extended hours including evenings, weekends, holidays and participate in on-call duties.
Ability to obtain and maintain a US passport.
Ability to obtain a security clearance required.
Must be US Citizen
Education: High school diploma or GED required.
2 Year Engineering Degree preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.