4 months ago
Seeking Level 4 Field Service Representative to support the KC46 program at McConnell AFB at Wichita, KS.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Leads technical field support of company products.
• Performs troubleshooting procedures for multiple systems and specialty coverage.
• Resolves maintenance and operational issues.
• Monitors product performance and makes recommendations for resolution of potential issues. Analyzes technical data and evaluates maintenance procedures.
• Develops and conducts ad hoc training.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our custom
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
• At least 5 years of aircraft maintenance experience, Crew Chief, Avionics, and/or Aerial.
• Ability to support on-call work during all shifts as required.
• At the sole discretion of leadership, must be willing and able (on potentially short-notice) to deploy/travel to a variety of locations (domestic and international) and for a variety of deployment durations to meet customer needs and the statement of work. Unless compelling reasons exist, failure to deploy/travel will be considered as a resignation.
• Refueling experience preferred.
• Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) License desired.
• Knowledgeable regarding Boeing 767 commercial aircraft maintenance and operations, including Organizational and Depot Level maintenance.
ADDITIONAL JOB RELATED INFORMATION:
• Must meet USAF and Boeing deployment requirements for FSRs defined by program management.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award