3 months ago
Provides customer focused technical field support on the AH64 aircraft for Boeing's customers on a global scale. Boeing is looking for a technically proficient candidate that has good relationship skills and an ability to coach others in maintaining the world's best attack helicopter.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Provides technical field support of company products.
• Performs troubleshooting procedures for multiple systems coverage.
• Resolves maintenance and operational issues.
• Interprets technical documents and monitors product performance.
• Analyzes technical data and evaluates maintenance procedures.
• Develops and conducts ad hoc training.
• The Field Service Representative (FSR) aids the customer in troubleshooting procedures for drives, propulsion, pneudraulic, electrical and armament systems.
• Resolves maintenance and operational issues. Interprets technical documents and monitors product performances.
• Develop and conduct ad hoc training in an informal/on-the-job training environment.
• Responds to operational issues by interpreting technical documents to identify, diagnose and resolve issues in support of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events.
• Collaborates with company organizations to isolate equipment problems not detected by diagnostics and standard documentation.
• Collects technical data and evaluates maintenance procedures to address potential support issues.
• Manages field office resources and maintains company presence. Prepares and submits required data using various reporting methods using strong written and oral communication skills.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's and typically 4 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED):
• Willing to relocate in support of global customer support requirements.
• Ability to interface with all levels of customer organizations.
• Capable of interpreting technical drawings and data to apply knowledge in rectifying aircraft mechanical and electrical issues.
• Minimum 2 years business application experience with Microsoft office (Word & Excel)
• Capable of concise reporting and remote communications.
• Experience in the following areas: Quality control, production control, ULLS-A, additional attack helicopter support experience
ADDITIONAL JOB RELATED INFORMATION:
• This position may be located at various global locations. The position will initially start in Mesa, AZ for training and eventually assignment as dictated by contract requirements. At the sole discretion of leadership, must be willing and able (on potentially short-notice) to deploy/travel to a variety of locations (domestic and international) and for a variety of deployment durations to meet customer needs and the statement of work. Unless compelling reasons exist, failure to deploy/travel will be considered as a resignation
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award