about 1 year ago
Job ID #: 10736
Location: US - New York - Rochester
Functional Area: Product Management
Division: AHV - Power Systems & Instruments
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: Associates Degree
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Relocation Provided: No
Hours of Work: 40+
Travel Percentage: 0
AMETEK Power Instruments is a business unit of AMETEK Power Systems & Instruments. Our manufacturing facility is located in downtown Rochester, NY with a portion located in Reynosa, MX. We also have locations in Wilmington, MA, Coral Springs, FL, Northern Ireland and sales offices throughout the world. We manufacture best in class, cutting edge electronic products. Our products are in the electric power generation, distribution and process industries. These industries make power, transmit power, distribute power or measure power.
We are recruiting for a Field Service Engineer (Service & Application) for our Rochester, New York location.
• Provide customer and field sales force support through technical knowledge of products and their use in the industry
• Perform training for field sales force and assist with customer presentations.
• Support customers, regional sales managers and representatives in all pre-sale and post-sale activities.
• Assess potential application of company products and offer solutions based on customer needs.
• Consult with design or manufacturing engineer on technical problems.
• Resolve issues with customers prior to order acceptance.
• Act as liaison between the customer and manufacturing prior to orders being shipped.
• Assist engineering with testing (software & hardware) as needed.
• Post shipment application support and field service
• Travel 20-40% of the time to customer locations
•Minimum of AAS in Electrical Engineering Technology, BS in Electrical Engineering preferred.
•1-3 years application design in electronics manufacturing.
•Relevant experience in the utility industry in particular, communications & protective relaying
•Experience with conducting field training for the sales channel and customers.
•Availability to travel between 20 - 40 percent of the time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.