8 months ago
Apply by Date: Sep 10, 2017
Job Type: Temporary
Term in Months: 12
Number of Openings
Please Note: This position may be based out of Halifax or Toronto.
* Facility Maintenance and Support.
* Manage facility service contracts.
* Oversee facility operations and repairs.
* Assess and evaluate internal/external customer requests.
* Assist with design, layout, furnishings and fit up of Jazz space.
* Engage engineers and/or design consultants.
* Initiate Request for Proposals for construction/renovation projects.
* Coordinate with Jazz legal for review of construction/ renovation contracts.
* Prepare Approval for Funding Commitments.
Renovation/Construction Design, Project Management.
Airport Authority Liaison, Station Support.
Staff Supervision/Administrative Support.
Other related duties as assigned.
Perform duties in accordance with established policies and procedures while giving primary consideration to personal safety, and the safety of co-workers and customers.
Vocational or Post-Secondary Education in a Facilities Maintenance related trade is an asset.
At least 5 years of previous work experience in a facilities related environment dealing with maintenance and controls for: HVAC, Electrical, Mechanical, Life Safety Systems.
Experience dealing with trade related construction projects is an asset.
Previous Airline facilities related experience is considered an asset.
Experience in AutoCAD or related design planning software is an asset.
Working knowledge of facility related codes: National Building Code, National Fire Code, Canadian Electrical Code, Canada Labour Code is an asset.