3 months ago
Facilities has a requirement for a transformational leader to join the Facilities and Asset Management Leadership Team with Custodial Services.
This role will be responsible to lead, manage, develop and motivate employees. In addition, this role will be responsible for promoting a healthy safety culture, managing budget, long range business planning, maintaining/improving service culture, and improving the efficiency of the organization.
A successful candidate will require strong collaboration with other sites, multiple Business Partners and other Facilities service groups while demonstrating the ability to quickly learn multiple Facilities businesses. Specific services the candidate could be expected to lead are; maintenance teams (self-performing or supplier based), customer interface activities, project management teams, asset renewal strategy efforts, transportation related services, surplus sales and other regional activities.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience leading diverse teams, initiatives, or projects that created a significant change in how service delivery was performed with demonstrated improvement to cost and quality. The position requires strong people leadership skills and demonstrated ability to drive and influence change (Change Agent.) This leader will be adept at conflict management, collaboration, developing talent and holding candid conversations.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
• Experience in a leadership or management role
• This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15? "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
• Ability to work any shift as assigned
• Ability to work any location within Puget Sound region.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred. ABET accreditation preferred for engineering support positions.
Manager with Direct Reports
Contingent Upon Program Award