4 months ago
Applies basic, and some intermediate technical skills and knowledge to fabricate honeycomb core flat panels material for aircraft parts applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs routine developmental learning assignments and applies standard solutions to work situations of a routine or repetitive nature.
* May perform a variety of routine duties related to the area to which assigned. Work operations are closely supervised by work instructions requiring little or no judgment.
* Performs material preparation and processing operations that are routine and simple to moderately complex in scope. The level of work performed requires some skill and experience.
* Fabricate honeycomb core flat panels using hand tools, hydraulic presses and process ovens and other like equipment.
* Reviews work orders, planning and other work instructions to determine material and tool requirements, and the sequence of work operations.
* Assemble the required material and assemble panel and core material into a completed assembly.
* Cut to required size and trim excess material as required.
* Operates hydraulic presses to fabricate material used in production of detail parts.
* Examines finished parts and trim to ensure conformance to specifications.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Must be able to use small hand tools and machinery
* Previous manufacturing experience preferred.
About Our Client:
This client is headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma and has an International footprint. As a manufacturer, supplier, and MRO, our client has diversified to become a major aerospace player in multiple arenas. This client desires candidates that are seeking long term commitments with the opportunity to become direct employees of the organization.
APA Services, Inc. is a full service staffing company supplying qualified technical and professional employees to the most reputable companies in the Aerospace/Aircraft industry—across the United States and abroad.
Benefits of working with APA Services:
Weekly Payroll, Medical Insurance Available, Cash Advances, Travel Pay and/or bonuses on Select Contracts.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the APA Services family give us a call at
Thanks for taking the time to apply and we look forward to working with you soon.