11 days ago
Executive Administrative Assistant-MIR02524
This position is contingent upon and will be effective on the closing of the acquisition of control by Airbus over the CSeries program.
Title : Executive Administrative Assistant
The C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (CSALP) was created in July 2016 by Bombardier and Investissement Québec (IQ). In October 2017, Airbus announced its intention to join the CSALP joint venture as majority owner (closing of the investment is expected mid-year 2018). The CSALP programme office will remain located in Mirabel (Québec, Canada) where the CS100 and CS300 aircraft are manufactured by a team of some 1,800 employees. In 2019, a second assembly line is expected to begin operations in Mobile (Alabama, USA).
About the C Series Aircraft
The C Series single-aisle aircraft is uniquely designed to serve the 100- to 150-seat market. The aircraft’s phenomenal economic proposition and performance support the opening of new opportunities for single-aisle operations.
Comprised of the CS100 and the larger CS300 aircraft, the C Series family represents the fusion of performance and technology. The resulting aircraft deliver unmatched performance and economics in the 100- to 150-seat market segment and an 18 per cent lower cost per passenger, making them the ideal candidates to complement larger single-aisle aircraft.
The cabin design and flexibility ensure an unrivalled passenger experience. The aircraft’s larger seats, overhead bins and windows deliver a wide body feel that offers passengers unparalleled comfort in a single-aisle cabin. The CS100 and the CS300 aircraft have over 99 per cent parts commonality as well as Same Type Rating. The groundbreaking Pratt & Whitney PurePower® PW1500G engine, combined with the aircraft’s advanced aerodynamics, delivers reduced fuel burn, noise, and emissions – making the C Series the most community-friendly aircraft.
Reporting to the Head of Program we have an opportunity for an Executive Administrative Assistant. The position is located in Mirabel.
In your role, you will:
- Monitor the Head of Program emails to ensure prompt response to requests to both internal stakeholders as well as external clients;
- Organize the agenda by making the necessary changes according to daily priorities;
- Manage telephone calls, ensures follow-up where necessary;
- Respond to requests for information, schedules meetings, prepare the necessary documentation and ensure follow-up actions that follow;
- Maintain the governance calendar of the team and ensure all deadlines related to the governance of the group are adhered to;
- Maintain and manage effective Budget tracking for the team;
- Prepare travel itineraries and make required reservations;
- Maintain contacts with various direct reports, as well as members of senior management;
- Complete expense reports using appropriate tools (including coordinating reimbursement of expenses with our service providers;
- Create requests for access to directories, software, etc. (RMS requests);
- Manage and order office supplies;
- Monitor timesheets, holiday, absences;
- Undertake any other relevant tasks related to its function.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience directly related to administrative support;
- You have strong knowledge of Microsoft office tools (Ms Word, Excel, Power Point) and Outlook;
- You have excellent communication skills in both French and English (written and spoken);
- You demonstrate ability to plan, organize and prioritize, take initiatives, exercise good judgment, anticipate needs and requirements as well as to work under time constraints/pressure;
- You demonstrate discretion, team work, are customer oriented, appreciate attention to detail, have the strong ability to work in a multifaceted and multicultural team;
CSALP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Job: Secretaries & Administrative Assistants
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 30.05.2018, 6:44:20 AM
13.06.2018, 10:59:00 PM