3 months ago
Events, Coordinator, CSALP-MIR02499
This position is contingent upon and will be effective on the closing of the acquisition of control by Airbus over the CSeries program.
Title : Events, Coordinator, CSALP
The C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (CSALP) was created in July 2016 by Bombardier and Investissement Québec (IQ). In October 2017, Airbus announced its intention to join the CSALP joint venture as majority owner (closing of the investment is expected mid-year 2018). The CSALP programme office will remain located in Mirabel (Québec, Canada) where the CS100 and CS300 aircraft are manufactured by a team of some 1,800 employees. In 2019, a second assembly line is expected to begin operations in Mobile (Alabama, USA).
About the C Series Aircraft
The C Series single-aisle aircraft is uniquely designed to serve the 100- to 150-seat market. The aircraft’s phenomenal economic proposition and performance support the opening of new opportunities for single-aisle operations.
Comprised of the CS100 and the larger CS300 aircraft, the C Series family represents the fusion of performance and technology. The resulting aircraft deliver unmatched performance and economics in the 100- to 150-seat market segment and an 18 per cent lower cost per passenger, making them the ideal candidates to complement larger single-aisle aircraft.
The cabin design and flexibility ensure an unrivalled passenger experience. The aircraft’s larger seats, overhead bins and windows deliver a wide body feel that offers passengers unparalleled comfort in a single-aisle cabin. The CS100 and the CS300 aircraft have over 99 per cent parts commonality as well as Same Type Rating. The groundbreaking Pratt & Whitney PurePower® PW1500G engine, combined with the aircraft’s advanced aerodynamics, delivers reduced fuel burn, noise, and emissions – making the C Series the most community-friendly aircraft.
In your role, you will:
- Plan and support customer visits, delivery ceremonies, demo tours and events in support of the CSALP business objectives.
- Assist and work closely with the Events & Exhibitions team at Airbus for the major airshows and events where CSALP will be present as part of Airbus’ overall presence.
- Manage the CSALP’s Events portfolio of activities (yearly calendar, processes and tools, budget, timeline per event, selection and management of the relationship with the different suppliers, measurement of satisfaction (surveys) and objectives and proposal of improvement plans).
You will report to the Head of Communications, CSALP.
As our ideal candidate,
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Events management or Communications
- Good knowledge of the aerospace industry and the C Series aircraft program
- Solid skills in English and French (spoken and written)
- Experience working effectively in a matrix organization
- Solid experience working under pressure while remaining levelheaded combined with a high of efficiency at multitasking.
- Recognized for your strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skills for teamwork as well as the proven ability to be resilient, agile, nimble, and adaptive.
Job: Event Coordination
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 16.05.2018, 3:54:30 PM
30.06.2018, 10:59:00 PM