3 months ago
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Set up and perform all types of hand welding, brazing, and cutting on all types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
* Fabricate, modify, and rework parts that require standard and advanced welding techniques, including difficult work positions.
* Layout metal and weld in accordance with oral, written, drawings, sketches, blueprint type of instructions.
* Use precision measuring instruments where required in relation to the work being performed. Perform such welding as assigned with or without the use of fixtures, adapt existing equipment to fit special applications.
* Certified in welding by the U.S.A.F. as required. Instruct lower rated operators.
* Maintain records and perform related duties
Definition for this occupation is for identity only; it does not detail all operations performed or required.
* TIG welding experience.
* Minimum Experience: 1 Year
- High School diploma or GED
- Arc welding experience or completion of an accepted welding course. Must pass proficiency assessment.
* Trade school graduate
Locations: United States; Ohio; Evendale
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.