about 1 year ago
We have a great opportunity for you!
About L3 MAS
At L3 MAS in Mirabel, for nearly 30 years, we have been repairing, maintaining and modernizing CF-18s. The expertise of our teams has allowed us to diversify our operations and work on other fleets such as CH-148 Cyclone and CH-147F Chinook helicopters, CC-150 Polaris (Airbus 310) and CT- 114 Tutor. That is why today we are proud to be the leading in-service support integrator in Canada.
Maritime Helicopter Program (MHP)
L3 MAS plays an important in-service support role (SES) for the Canadian CH148 Maritime Helicopter Program (MHP) Cyclone. Our mandate is to assist Sikorsky (the manufacturer) with respect to the engineering and airworthiness certification of the new helicopters, as well as the development of a continuous airworthiness program. The main responsibilities of L-3 MAS are the development of a technical support concept for the Maritime Helicopter Arming System (MHWS), transition from production to support, and Management and supervision of all SES work.
Why join the L3 MAS team? Here's what we offer:
* Integrate a company in which values of integrity, passion, respect and balance are alive and well anchored in our daily actions;
* Have a schedule allowing you the flexibility to reconcile work and your personal life;
* To participate in the continuous improvement of the company and to be recognized for your efforts;
* Working with an accessible and communication-oriented management team;
* Obtain the most attractive working conditions on the market;
* Having a RSP with employer contribution and a competitive group insurance program that can be tailored to your needs and circumstances.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, the Support and Test Equipment (STE) Support Specialist is responsible to perform scheduled and corrective maintenance of CH148 Aircraft Maintenance Support Equipment and Test Equipment. Ensuring that the necessary STE and tools required for the Maritime Helicopter maintenance program are available at Customer Service Points of Issue (CSPI) and in Pack-Up Kits for deployments when required.
* Performing scheduled and corrective maintenance on CH148 Support and Test Equipment IAW approved maintenance procedures;
* Performing scheduled and corrective maintenance on Common and Special Tools;
* Inspecting and maintaining Hanger Floor STE in Operational Hangers;
* Inspecting and maintaining Shop Tool Boards and Servicing Boards;
* Assuming the duties of CSPI Employee during periods of personnel shortages;
* Ensuring Calibration schedules are maintained for Test Equipment and Torque wrenches;
* Training of DND Technicians to perform STE & Tool Maintenance while deployed;
* Ensuring Tool Control policy is implemented and stringently followed;
* Ensuring all PUK requirements are met;
* Addressing STE or Tool shortages as required; and
* Maintaining a Continuous Improvement program.
* Technical college diploma in aircraft mechanics or equivalent;
* Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience performing STE maintenance;
* Awareness of Canadian Air Force Tool Control and Calibration; and,
* Working knowledge of MS office suite;
* Soft skill: being a team player, organized, customer oriented.
L-3 MAS subscribes to the principle of employment equity and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities, who are qualified, to apply.
CAN Security Clearance Required: NATO Secret
: Day - 1st
: Yes, 10 % of the Time
: Division L-3 MAS