10 months ago
Engr III Product Design
Launch innovations in nearly every commercial and defense aircraft platform
Conceptualize, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will be a key technical focal point across Honeywell Aerospace engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be a technical leader and coach for other engineers.Leads the design development and execution of complex, innovative products and technologies.
Champion initiatives that drive technical solutions to highly complex problems.
Improve the world by leading teams that develop modern solutions to a vast array of problems.
Verification and Validation
Requirements & Architecture Definition
YOU MUST HAVE
* Degree in engineering or other related field
* Significant years of engineering experience in development of gas turbine combustion systems for propulsion engines and auxiliary power units
* Demonstrated mastery experience with NX CAD software, combustion CFD/LES or ANSYS analyses tools
* Demonstrated experience with combustor-rig and engine testing
* Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
* Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
* Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
* Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.
Honeywell Aerospace Overview
* Some Travel Required
* 1st Shift
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD8895
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 111 S 34th St., Phoenix, AZ 85034 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.