4 months ago
Engineering Technologist, Interiors-MIR02519
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Produce and revise installation drawings of Cseries interior components (cabin shell items, lavatories, galleys, wardrobes, storage modules, seats and more) link to change management (PCR, RFC, NOC) to support final assembly line and aircraft in-service.
- Support urgent request to ensure on time aircraft delivery.
- Support and follow modsums release with nomenclature group.
- Support suppliers and production personnel.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Technical degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering
- You have five (5) to seven (7) years of related experience
- You have a good knowledge of CATIA V5, Enovia
- You have good communication skills in both English and French
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Interior Completion Design
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel CSeries
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 30.05.2018, 7:07:34 PM
29.06.2018, 10:59:00 PM